Thursday, June 21, 2012

Stress? Or Should I Call It THESIS?


Say Hi to my messy room with the nerdy lady over here. Yeah I know I look stressed, weird and nerd. Two weeks ago, classes had just started. Unfortunately, our first two weeks felt like finals already. Left and right assignments, activities and all those school stuffs. 
I am not surprised with all of these. Since day one of summer I was already expecting that this would be the busiest year of my life. That's why I indulge myself rambling anywhere, sleepovers and all those sleepless nights with friends! 
I am happy that my Mum didn't restrict me from doing all of those cos she knows I'll be doing the ever hardcore requirement of my course... our *with a creepy effect voice* THESIS PAPER. Surely, I'll be missing all of that. :( Today, we just proposed our thesis topic. Hoping it would be approved, with a tight finger crossed! Wish us luck. :)


I look like a --- moron! Hahaha. Kiddin', I don't know why I did that pose. Maybe, I just want to say that no matter how stress school days are, just face it with a big smile... but why am I doing a wacky pose there? FAIL!! Hahaha. 
Just don't pressure yourself just because of those numerous exams and assignments. That's part of practicing yourself for the bigger world outside of the school. You will have more of that after you graduate and when you are working already. It's just the start of living in the world of reality. 
So it's better to train yourself while its early. Just have fun while studying. Don't just drown yourself with books, go out if you like. Just learn to know what your priorities and balance your time! Don't stress yourself because of school, enjoy it instead of ranting yourself to death! :) Heads up! 

Bissous, Cokie x

2 comments: