Sunday, February 24, 2013

One Love, Jah Love!



Jah night, indeed! The Outpost bar is one of the best place to chill here in Cebu. The feeling of being "at home" is the best thing about The OutpostAfter closing for a few months, The Outpost is back with the big bang! Last Saturday, I attended to one of the most memorable history that has happened to The New Outpost! 

I wasn't able to attend to their grand re-opening last December because I was too busy, but as soon as I knew that The Outpost is bringing back Franco in Cebu, I marked my calendar and reserved the day! The last time I knew that Franco visits Cebu is when Urbandub performed to our school, I was first year college way back then. The band didn't create its name yet.

The happy news is 'The Ambassadors' is part of this rare event of The Outpost. It was my first time to see the band performing live! I truly love them since I was in high school! Sadly, The Ambassadors will stop creating new musics due to their own reasons but they will still perform their old songs. :( I thanked Mon Amour for influencing me with their musics! :)

Unfortunately my ass was too lazy to bring my camera with me so I dint have any pictures to capture this hardcore history! :(
Anyway, I grabbed some photos from "The Outpost" twitter so that you guys can picture out what did the event looks like! 


Though Franco is kinda bit oldie, I always find him a hottie! His body is really in a good shape! He's so buff, I'm gonna die!


Franco looks like "Adam Levine" that night. Maybe because of his V-neck.


"It's so nice to be fucking home man!" - Franco Reyes

I knew Franco since I was in first year college but I just knew 3 of their songs which are: The Gathering, Seasons, and Castaway and I don't even memorized all of them. I just know some few lines, but when I saw them performed live.... I became an instant fan! You guys should check their music cos I just downloaded half of their songs! 

P.S: I don't own any of the pictures I posted above. :(
Credits to their owners! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the band.. thank you for sharing. :))

    ReplyDelete