Saturday, March 3, 2012

Now she want a photo, You already know though.


Guess who's bored in her room on a Saturday night? But wow, it’s been forever since the last time I took a picture of myself in my room. Guess I’ve been tired of being so vain. Hahaha. I don’t know when it all started but whenever I go out with my friends or family nowadays, I don’t really take pictures that much unlike before. But I just realize the thought that I’ve just been an unproductive citizen for 2 or 3 weeks by just waking up-surf the net-eat-sleep-wake up-take a bath-surf the net-sleep(whenever I don’t have a class) kind of routine. 

I realize that it’s really not a good idea at all, seriously! I have to do something productive with this life (coz you know, you just live once!), and not just being sucha pig! So I came across of listing a bunch of things that I should learn/done within summer, not on the next summer but this summer!! I guess I should take it seriously this time. Hopefully I’d be triumphant with all those things before summer ends! 

Do you want to learn it with me? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment