Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Desert Beauty

Except for my new header (if you notice that) here’s also a new post for you my lovely readers (if I really have one but I think I really don’t have! Hahaha). Found an old dress from my sister’s wardrobe, and I was amaze with it. Seeing this dress reminds me of Pocahontas, it maybe because of its color and design. 

I was also inspired by these cool outfits that are inspired by music festival looks modelled by Jacquelyn Jablonski, Hailey Clauson,Luisa Bianchin, & Kate Harrison for Free People April Catalogue. I’ve been dying to imitate that style of ‘em but I can’t find perfect clothes in my wardrobe. Poor me! Luckily, I found this lovely dress and hoping that I would look like a desert chick like them, but I guess not! Fail!



But I guess my Pocahontas attempt was such an epic fail. I didn't look like Pocahontas at all; I was expecting a better one. Hahaha.

Bissous, Cokie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment