Thursday, May 24, 2012

"The Picture Says It All" Post # 1

" No matter how rough life is, just think positive, upbeat, encouraging and happy thoughts. Don't drown yourself with too much problem and stress, because it will surely lead to your downfall. Heads up! :)" - Cokie C.

Good news people, just had our last day of summer class today! That means I would finally be active again on posting new post here! Yey for that. I know I owe you a lot and I really have to catch up, big time. I maybe inactive here but I was always active in twitter! I'm already planning to posts some stuff I just got last week and I'm also working on my DIY's, so please bear with me. *fingerscrossed* I hope you will like it. See you guys around!

Bissous, Cokie x

5 comments:

  1. Good luck on your DIYs ;)

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm working on it and I cant wait to show it up to you!

      Bissous! x

      Delete
  2. Haha. I just read some of your past posts. You're different from other fashion bloggers. You're fun and wacky. :) Just followed you by the way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks. That's so sweet! I'm flattered that you find it fun! I will surely followed you back! Thanks for visiting! :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the nice Comment ,i follow :)

    Lovely Greetings!

    ReplyDelete