Thursday, May 31, 2012

"The Picture Says It All" Post # 2


" Stop thinking 'What If's' and fulfill your dreams. Stop thinking 'I can't', and start thinking 'I CAN' with a big smile on your face. Cos no one can encourage yourself more than you do!" - Cokie C.

Just got my ass back in our lovely abode after staying at my best friend's place for 3 days and 3 nights! It was fun! Eating burgers for midnight snacks, laughing so hard til' our tummy aches before lights off and making our own music video of The Lazy Song, Starships and Call Me Maybe. Where I did almost all the weirdest things I could ever do to myself. Hahaha! 

This is one of the best 3days of my summer.  Hopefully next week, we will visit our other friend. I can't wait! Hoping you are doing great during your summer breaks! It's starting raining like cats and dogs, be sure to have fun before our classes officially start! :)

Bissous, Cokie x

6 comments:

  1. Everyday is rainy day here, its hard to get out and have some fun. glad you had fun at your friend's place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwe. You can still play in the rain. Just like we did! :) Thanks for the sweets comments! Mwah

      Delete
  2. that would be the most happy vacation huh! hehehe..

    check my site...followed you girl..wish to check my site too and love to follow me back..

    sweetkimmy
    www.kimberlynisin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I followed you back already! Thanks for following. God Bless! :)

      Delete
  3. This is such a brilliant quote thanks so much for sharing!
    secret stare

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for this wonderful comment Louise! You made my day! Mwah :)

      Delete